Moringa Oleifera, Commonly known as Drumstick.Moringa Oil, Moringa Oleifera, Moringa Seed oil, Seed Oil, Herbal Oil, Essentional Oil, Leaf, Drumstick, Seeds, Wings.The name “Moringa” was born from the Tamil word Of Murungai, With meaning of twisting vegetable.
Named as Murungai because of the triple face in every part of itself like Leaf, Drumstick, Seeds, Wings.Oleifera means that it contains oil inside.
Role of Moringa in Rural :-
Global warming is serious issue, now save water is step to control the climate change. Crops also helps in this case.
Moringa is drought tolerant species; it requires less water only. this plant can grow easily with help of rain & ground water.
Moringa farm gives more revenue to farmers,
It provides the urban facilities like job, Money, nutritious food to the rural peoples. It plays a key role in poverty alleviation.
It conserves the natural resources by developing the wastelands
Pure Moringa oil
The species Moringa is long in size and native plant of where the man born.
It is One & Only vegetable in the world can distribute naturally by wind with the help of wings.
Seed to Oil
- Moringa oil is extracted from fine quality Moringa seed kernels.
- We source raw materials from our contract farmers, well dried & selected seed lot are stored in cool and dry place. Then we process the Moringa seeds in a Dehuller Machine to obtain Moringa kernels.
- It peels the seeds, deliver white colour kernels.
- Moringa kernels are spread in drying chamber to maintain low moisture.
- By discard foreign materials & waste kernels from the actual output, graded as fine quality kernels to extraction.
Cold pressed Moringa Oil
Our Moringa oil is extracted by cold press technique, without using any chemicals, solvents.
- Our pure Moringa Oil in pale yellow colour, good aroma can be used for cooking also.
- We follow good handling practices and Our Moringa Oil Packed in hygienic condition.
- An Quality product in International standards…!!!
Moringa oil uses :-
- Our Moringa oil is extracted from fine quality seeds.
- Moringa oil is used specifically for skin care.
- It is touted as a natural remedy for anti aging.
- It is said to alleviate pain and it reduces stretch marks, scars and regenerates the skin.
- It is excellent massage oil.
How to use :-
- Take a few drops of Moringa oil and apply on face, neck and hair also.
- Moringa oil is anti aging oil, so those who affected with scars in face, they can apply daily for better results.
- While you apply this excellent oil reduces stretch marks and black heads.
- It removes wrinkles and restores the face look by glow naturally.
- It relieves joint pain and muscular pain also.
- Store in cool dry place.