An Indian product in international standards …..
• “Nano cure “ Tamanu oil(calophylum oil) is a natural oil that is extracted from the kernels of the calophylum iophylum seeds
• Known as ” ballnut ” tree and Indian-laurel in english . scientifically named as calophylum inophylum. it’s oil Widely known as tamanu oil.
• Nano cure , the wonderful healing power of this bio- oil is used in indigenous medicine to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin (anti-aging)
• Nano cure calophyllum oil is nature’s gift to human being to protect the skin from inflammation, skin allergy, insect bites and also it relieves fast.
Nano cure …… cure naturally !!
It is an effective natural oil for healing wounds , burns ,cuts etc.
Calophyllum oil is an anti septic and anti acne, has antibiotic, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti fungal and anti -coagulative properties . it reduces scars gently while use on affected area.
This oil moisturizes ,nourishes , and repairs the epidermal cells of dry and damaged skin, because of it is an anti ageing ad anti wrinkle oil.
How to use Tamanu oil?
• Applying calophylum oil(Tamanu oil 0cures Arthritis ,fungal attacks, itches, scabies ,eczema, leprosy.
• Application of boiled calophylum seeds powder controls pain caused by arthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis;
• The fatty acid methyl ester of Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil meets the major biodiesel requirements .so it also used in the manufacture of biodiesel .
• It has lot of medicinal properties .
• Last century Used as a lamp oil in temples, now also in Indian coastal areas.
• Due to healing properties of tamanu oil, it is prime active ingredient used in manufacture of skin creams to regenerate tissue). Calophylum oil has ability to produce new skin tissue, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, antibiotic and antioxidant properties.
Available Packs in 5 Liters, 10 Liters & 25 Liters in Aluminium Can,
Leak Proof Packaging
calophylum Oil should be stored at room temperature or hotter but extreme heat should be avoided. Precipitation can occur in cool to cold temperatures. This is where the fatty acids tend to separate out. Consequently, shake well before use and keep at room temperature.